As a turnkey contractor, SYLENE offers complete solutions for dynamic, safe and preventive management of water distribution and treatment installations.
SYLENE takes into account the requirements of both local authorities and operators to offer reliable technical solutions that are adapted to the management of natural resources.
- Water conveyance and pumping stations
- Water purifying stations
- Pumping stations
- Drinking water conveyance networks
- Irrigation networks
- Waste water collection networks
- Domestic or industrial waste water treatment plants
- High and low voltage electrical engineering
- I&C systems for water treatment processes
- Pump start up and speed control cabinets
- Fluids and process instrumentation
- Integrating automation, defining and carrying out monitoring
- Electrical and hydraulic sizing of pumping stations
- Remote management of installations and remote monitoring using wire, radio, GSM, GPRS or satellite
BLIDA - REMOTE MANAGEMENT FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF DRINKING WATER IN THE CITY OF BLIDA
300,000 people, 41 drilling stations, 12 reservoirs (total of 54,000 m3), 7 pumping stations
Remote management of the entire metropolitan area with 70 radio links for about 100 local PLC management drillings, reservoirs, valves and pumping stations.
ONAS SENEGAL - REMOTE MANAGEMENT OF NETWORK SANITATION DAKAR
The objective of the remote management project is to supervise and control pumping stations, basin storm of the sectors Dakar City and Dakar Suburb of ONAS.
Architecture of remote management:
- 1 PC Server with Topkapi supervisor
- 19 pumping stations and 13 points networks on Dakar City
- 26 pumping stations and 5 points networks on Dakar Suburb
CHAMBERY METROPOLE - WATER PURIFIYING STATION
Increase in processing capacity until 260,000 population equivalent, improving the quality of water discharged
- Supply and programming of redundant PLC
- Motor's control: starting, speed drive system and regulation.